We finally got to go to Modern Love Omaha! It was worth the wait, that’s for sure. And we’re already dreaming of when we’ll get to go back. Last night after dinner we joked that we should monitor the menu and fly to Omaha every time it changes. That’s not exactly part of our “too rich and too thin” plan, though, so we’ll have to content ourselves with making the recipes from Isa Chandra Moscowitz’s cookbooks for now.
Read what Patrick wrote about our experience over on the Vegan Drunkard blog: Modern Love Omaha.
Buy any of Isa’s books you don’t already have:
- Isa Does It: Amazingly Easy, Wildly Delicious Vegan Recipes for Every Day of the Week*
- Vegan Pie in the Sky: 75 Out-of-This-World Recipes for Pies, Tarts, Cobblers, and More*
- Appetite for Reduction: 125 Fast and Filling Low-Fat Vegan Recipes*
- Vegan Cookies Invade Your Cookie Jar: 100 Dairy-Free Recipes for Everyone’s Favorite Treats*
- Vegan Brunch: Homestyle Recipes Worth Waking Up For—From Asparagus Omelets to Pumpkin Pancakes*
- Veganomicon: The Ultimate Vegan Cookbook*
- Vegan Cupcakes Take Over the World: 75 Dairy-Free Recipes for Cupcakes that Rule*
- Vegan with a Vengeance: Over 150 Delicious, Cheap, Animal-Free Recipes That Rock*